#Vacation to do list
- Painting; I have extended the invitation to my husband and so we have agreed to venture on completing a painting. We have never painted before, however it will be something we will discover together. https://www.pinterest.com/naviemmanuel/art/
- Gardening; I have already began a small home garden and I am intending on growing herbs in there as well. This will be the new addition to the lots. https://www.pinterest.com/naviemmanuel/home-gardening/
- Sewing; Oh yes. I wont say I know how to sew. However I have done some simple things like, pencil cases and doll dresses. This summer I will be taking a step up. I have ordered a Brother sewing machine from Walmart and I intend on sewing a few things. https://www.pinterest.com/naviemmanuel/sewing/
- Exploring; there are so many places in the island of Saint Lucia that I have not seen, therefore I will be exploring as many rivers, beaches, waterfalls and other nature sites.
- Reading; I cant believe this wasn’t the first on my list! The goal is to read 50 books by summers end. I am currently reading The Earl’s Inconvenient Wife, by Ruth Ann Nordin. I am enjoying it thus far.
- Fishing; My husband and I have has a fishing rod for two years now, and we haven’t had the time to head out. this is definitely a vacation to do list.
- Other; This would include all other romantic things like long walks on the beach, park and having picnics.
List will be updated as new adventures pop up